🌟 Do you need a little extra support with your dog’s behaviour and/ or training?
🌟 Do you feel a little lost or lacking in motivation when it comes to your dog’s training struggles?
🌟 Would you like to receive direct support and guidance from On The Ball’s Instructor Team to help achieve your goals?
Our Instructors cover a wide range of specialities and you would be teamed up to work alongside the most appropriate instructor for you and your dogs needs.
What does it entail?
- Regular support in the form of 121 sessions, when needed. (We understand that not everyone wants to be tied down to a monthly 121 as this can add too much pressure, so we are there for you however often you need one-on-one support)
- Group Training Consults – we arrange get togethers on a regular basis in order to chat to other people and see how everyone is getting on. We know having struggles with your dog can often feel like quite a lonely place so these group calls ensure that you know you have a huge team there to support you, as well as offering learning and new ideas to share.
- Direct access to your instructor at any time when you have those all important questions, or struggling with things in the moment, which we understand are a part of normal day life!
- Access to a private Coaching Group – “The Student Room” as a safe place to share questions, videos and progress!
- Training Plans designed specifically for you, with recommended classes to attend in order to support your training goals.
- Accountability to work towards your goals
- Access to all of our virtual and in person classes (there is no limit on how many you can attend)
Examples of why you and your dog might need our dedicated Coaching Programme:
– Reactivity – Barking, Lunging, Aggression,
– Lack of Confidence
– A need for a Training Plan
– Support from a team of Instructors
– Feeling overwhelmed by your dogs behaviour
If you think the Coaching Programme is for you, please complete our online enquiry form and we will send you all of the relevant information.