Whether you are going on holiday, or are out at work for the day, we look after your dog in our own home and give them the same love and care that our dogs receive.
- All dogs are catered for their individual needs and we can add a training plan as part of your package.
- Your dog will come out for walks with us, with our other trained dogs where appropriate, or separately if needed.
- We promote a very calm atmosphere so that your dog comes home happy and content.
- We specialise in home boarding anxious and fearful dogs as we have the space and specialist understanding to cater for their needs.
- Home Boarding costs vary from dog to dog depending on their individual requirements.
We always recommend your dog joins us for a few hours before building up to an overnight stay to ensure that their stay with us is as stress-free and successful as possible and that they are ready for home boarding – especially with more nervous dogs.
Residential Training / Stay & Train
Whether you want to add additional training to your dogs home boarding experience or are looking for residential training for a specific struggle. We can discuss in detail your dog’s needs, assess them during their stay, and start to put in place practical steps that you can continue at home with a detailed training plan.
Our residential training packages are tailored to you and your dog.
We will discuss in detail your dog’s needs, assess them during their stay, and start to put in place practical steps that you can continue at home with a detailed training plan.
Our residential training packages are ideal for:
- Reactive Dogs
- Anxious Dogs
- Dogs that get excited easily
- Dogs with repetitive behaviours
- Dogs experiencing separation anxiety
Costs vary depending on the level of care required.
We do not promise to ‘fix’ your dog but we can pinpoint where the struggle is and begin a training program with your dog for you to follow and continue at home – with additional residential visits as needed to assess your dog’s progress.
You don’t need to do this alone – we are here for you every step of the way to help motivate, encourage you and empower you to overcome your dog’s struggles.
Click here to book now to complete the registration form.